Saturday, May 21, 2011

List of episodes..



1 # Our School Will Be Gone

2 # Welcome to Gakuen Alice

3 # I Won't Let Alice Get to Me

4 # This is My Alice

5 # The Star-Class is Tough

6 # I'm With The Good-For-Nothing Types

7 # I Won't Lose the Alice Dodgeball

8 # I Want To See Grandpa

9 # I Love You, Hotaru

10 # How Exciting, Central Town

11 # Alice, I'm in Special Training

12 # The School Festival is Here

13 # Go After the Superstar

14 # Let's Bring Natsume Back

15 # Let's Go Back to the Academy

16 # Imagine the Maze, the Magic Lamp

17 # Hotaru's Secret

18 # Just the Two of Us, in the Dark

19 # Raise the Curtain, Snow White Sleeping Beauty

20 # Who Will Have the Last Dance?

21 # Aim for the Honor Student Award

22 # Mr. Bear and the Prince

23 # The Circus is Here

24 # Mr. Narumi's Lie

25 # Take Back the Academy

26 # Friendship is Endless


Natsume and Mikan:))



No comments:

Post a Comment